Our returns and exchange policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone since delivery, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Refunds are only eligible if the product is damaged or faulty. To be eligible for a refund, proof must be shown of the damaged item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Hello@roomsupply.co
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $25, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.